If you don’t have a long or stretched labia minora, it would be difficult to understand that it’s not simply appearance that would cause a woman to consider labiaplasty. There can be pinching and pain associated with it too. And embarrassment at the gym or in intimate situations. Labias come in all shapes and sizes and all are normal. Labiaplasty is for women that are unhappy with the size and shape of their labia and want to change them. Labiaplasty can be a life-changer in the confidence department.
Women from around the world visit Visionary Centre for Women to have their Labiaplasty / Reduction Labioplasty performed by Dr. Hayes. She is one of a handful of surgeons with the surgical skills and advanced training in this field. Since she is a female, board-certified gynecologist and gynecologic surgeon who has spent her career taking care of women of all ages, they feel comfortable approaching her and trusting her for labia reduction cosmetic procedure.
Improvements reduction labiaplasty can offer are:
- Resculpting the labia to a smaller size and evenness.
- increasing sexual self-esteem while reducing self-consciousness.
- Increasing comfort in fitted clothing, and during physical and sexual activity.
- Repairing the effects of childbirth and the aging process.
Labiaplasty is a cosmetic procedure to sculpt and remove excess and usually even out the labia minora (inner lips). Dr. Hayes uses a variety of tools that are extremely precise and insure a nearly bloodless procedure for her labiaplasty or reduction labiaplasty procedures depending on the patient and the excellent outcome they are looking for.
I wanted to have a labiaplasty procedure for two reasons. One, my labia grew long and were pinching and hurting during intercourse. Second, it was unsightly to me and they would hang down and look odd in my bathing suit.
Not only does it look great, but it feels great and doesn’t interfere when having intercourse…
Who is a Candidate for Labiaplasty?
You are a good candidate for labiaplasty if you are otherwise healthy but experience:
- Pinching during sexual intercourse
- Irritation after sexual intercourse
- Pain/pinching during activities such as walking or dancing
- Labia bulge stops you from wearing certain types of clothing
- Irritation with prolonged sitting or walking
- Multi-directional urine stream
- Unhappy with appearance due to asymmetry, pigmentation, or length
- Previous unsatisfactory labiaplasty surgery — revision to a prior labiaplasty