Yes. THERMIva® employs temperature-controlled radio frequency which has been clinically tested and proven safe and effective.
THERMIva® can provide many benefits:
- All natural: activates your own collagen
- Reduces “camel toe” by tightening of sagging labial areas
- Many women report improved stress incontinence
- Increased vaginal moisture
- Zero recovery time: You can return to normal activities the same day
- In-office procedure that takes approximately 30-45 minutes
- Treats both the vagina and the labial areas in one session
- Zero preparation required: no shots, no anesthesia, or numbing cream
- No post-procedure scaring or downtime
- Non-surgical and non-invasive
- No lasers
- No stinging
- No discharge after treatment
- THERMIva® can be applied as early as 6 weeks after giving birth
- Vulvovaginal improvments can last up to 12 months
- Softer and smoother labial skin
- Your particular comfort level is set via temperature controlled hand piece.
- Single use hand piece just for you
- Feels like a warm massage with little to no pain
THERMIva® radio frequency treatments feel like a warm massage to your vulvovaginal area.
THERMIva® is an in-office procedure and takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes depending on the areas you and your qualified THERMIva trained cosmetic gynecologist have determined will work best for your specific requirements and desired results.
The initial THERMIva® procedure is applied in three installments one month apart. Then you return 1-2 times per year for maintenance based on your individual requirements. Your results from THERMIva can last for up to 12 months or longer but vary from individual to individual.
No. After the THERMIva® you can resume work or your other activities without delay.
Women report moderate to zero pain undergoing the THERMIva® procedure.
Not at all. THERMIva® is a radio frequency device applied to the vulvovaginal area.
None. There is no preparation required: no shots, no anesthesia, or numbing cream is applied. THERMIva® is a gentle procedure that uses radio frequency.