Introducing Zee Aesthetics
We are proud to bring ZEE Aesthetics Injectables to Visionary Centre for Women and would like to give a warm welcome to expert injector, Zee Orbegozo. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to us and are glad to have her on board!
TREATMENT PLAN AREAS
The following is a list of treatment services offered:
Neurotoxin: wrinkle reduction, crows feet, frown lines, forehead creases, lip flip, gummy smile, downturned nose tip, bunny lines, jowls, jawline slimming, orange peel chin, squint relax, brow lift, Nefertiti Lift (neck slimming), horizontal neck lines (“tech neck”), hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating), etc.
- Lips (augmentation, smoothing, shaping, enhancing cupid’s bow, asymmetry correction, border definition, elevation, and filling)
- Cheeks (contouring, enhancement, accenting shape)
- Mid face (volume loss correction, possible incidental under eye hollow decrease, nasolabial fold improvement) Jawline (contouring, pronouncement, correction)
- Chin (receding chin correction, increase protrusion to aesthetic appearance)
- Temples (hollow volume correction)
- General correction/filling for fine lines, wrinkles, marionettes, oral commissures, indentations Nose correction (dorsal hump, bridge and tip)
- Chest (wrinkle/crease smoothing, tightening, rejuvenation)
- Butt (non-surgical lift/augmentation – bioregenerative collagen/elasting stimulator to lift, contour, and augment)
PRP Micro-Needling improves skin tone/texture: (collagen boosting, wrinkle smoothing, skin tightening, healing properties, evens skin tone, treats acne scars and other scars, age/sun spots, large pores, discoloration). Minimal downtime.
RF Microneedling – Morpheus 8 Face and Body: same as above but with skin-tightening and stretch mark improvement. Carboxy Lift (pre-treatment for pain decrease) and Exosomes (post treatment for recovery) included ($450 value)
Topical Skin Treatment
Carboxy Lift: Therapeutic use of carbon dioxide (CO2) to create a natural vasodilator. The blood vessels widen, increasing the transport of oxygen body tissues for cellular regeneration and anti- inflammatory effects. Physiological Effects of Carboxy therapy include:
• Increase in Growth Factors (eg VEGF) and Flow Motion
• Increase in Microcirculation and Neoangiogenesis
• Increase in [PO2] Bohr Effect
• Increase in Physiologic lipolysis
• Correction of pH
Benev Exosomes: Treatments are based on the most cutting edge scientific biotech breakthrough for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. Exosomes are responsible for cell to cell communication and for facilitating the exchange of RNA and other important proteins between cells (e.g. fibroblasts, keratinocytes, immune cells, etc.), in addition to transferring numerous growth factors and cytokines and genetic materials that have shown signs of tissue repair and improving skin cells. These data coding avatars have been harnessed for this exosome product to promote a more radiant youthful appearance.
Noticeably reduces the appearance of age related pigment, visibly makes skin appear firmer and more youthful, visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates and nourishes skin, promotes a more radiant and even toned complexion, Noticeably reduces the appearance of age related pigment, visibly makes skin appear firmer and more youthful, visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates and nourishes skin, also promotes a more radiant and even toned complexion.
Injectable Treatment Descriptions
Scuptra Filler: Sculptra is an FDA approved injectable that stimulates collagen formation. Collagen is a protein that helps to build the framework for our cells and tissue. Results gradually build over two months and can last more that two years. May require multiple sessions (1-3).
Kybella/Deoxycholic Acid: Deoxycholic acid is an FDA approved treatment for under chin area fat deposit. It works by permanently breaking down fat cells eliminating the double chin. It has been used off-label for other areas of the body with stubborn fatty build-up despite weight loss. Requires 1-3 sessions 4-6 weeks apart depending on area.
Dermal Filler: Most dermal fillers consist of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring, hydrating substance present in our body that decreases over time through the aging process. It is a molecule that absorbs water when placed under the skin and creates a plumping effect. The aim is to volumize hollows, minimize creases and wrinkles, and can create a contouring effect in areas such as the cheeks, mid-face, jawline, temples, and other areas. In lips it helps smooth wrinkles, add volume, and emphasize/enhance the shape of the lips.
Neurotoxin (Botox, Jeuveau, Dysport, Xeomin): Neurotoxins placed in the muscle temporarily stop communication from the nerve to the muscle causing it to relax and therefore creating smoothness in the area where wrinkles are present. Common treatment areas are: frown, forehead, crow’s feet, nose, jaw muscles, and many others. Some patients have reported that cosmetic placement of neurotoxin has decreased their migraines as an added side effect.
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment: Platelet rich plasma is derived from a sample of blood drawn prior to injection. It is spun in order to separate the body’s own healing properties into a concentrated form. It can then be placed in various areas to stimulate repair, growth, and collagen production leading to firmer/tighter skin, reduction in fine lines/wrinkles, enhance skin tone/texture, and improve moisture retention. It works extremely well along with filler placement. Minimal downtime.
B12 Injection: Increase energy/metabolism, combat fatigue, improve mood/concentration/sleep, boost immune system, and help with hair loss.
B12 with MIC (Methionine Inositol Choline): Same as B12 above, but with added weight loss benefits by targeting fatty deposits.
Dental Block: Numbing shot, free with lip filler if desired.
- Botox/Dysport/Jeuveau $13/unit
- Lip Flip $120
- Gummy Smile $120
- Masseter Tox/Jaw Slimming $390
- Nasolabial Folds Starting at $650 (Total TBD at consult) Fine Lines/wrinkles/commissures Starting at $650 (Total TBD at consult) Cheeks/Midface Starting at $700 (Total TBD at consult) Jawline/Chin Starting at $700 (Total TBD at consult) Lips $750 (Dental Block Included)
- Sculptra Face/Chest $800/vial (Total vials TBD at consult)
- Sculptra Butt Lift/Augmentation Starting at $6400 (Based on size desired)
Skin Regenerative Treatment
- PRP micro-needling Full Face $1200 (3), $500 (1)
- Face & Neck $1500 (3), $600 (1)
- Face/Neck/Chest $1800 (3), $700 (1)
- Morpheus8 Packages Full Face $3000 (3), $1200 (1)
- Face & Neck $3500 (3), $1250 (1)
- Chest $1300 (3), $500 (1)
- Scars $1300 (3), $500 (1)
- Stretch Marks $1700 (3), $700 (1)
- Hyperhidrosis $2200-2400 (package of 4)
- Morpheus8 Resurfacing Full Face $2000, $750 (1)
- Face & Neck $2700 (3), $950 (1)
- Morpheus8 Prime Eye Area $1200 (3), $450 (1)
- Mouth Area $1200 (3), $450 (1)
- Eyes & Mouth $2200 (3), $1000 (1)
- Morpheus8 Body Small Area $3500 (3)
- Large Area $4500 (3)
- Morpheus8 Pre/Post Tx Carboxy Lift (less pain) & Exosomes (improved recovery) $450 Free with package
Kybella (deoxycholic acid) $600/vial (Total vials TBD at consult)
Vitamin B12/MIC Shot $35/$45 with MIC (Methionine Inositol Choline)