Can I Get Vaginal Rejuvenation….Without Surgery?
The aging process and childbirth can cause the vaginal tissues to naturally loosen. This can lead to a variety of concerns, including lost sensation during sex and cosmetic changes to the vagina. To offset these concerns, many women consider vaginal rejuvenation. But, if you want vaginal rejuvenation without surgery, is there an option available to you?
The answer is: Yes! Dr. Hayes offers a patented With THERMIva®, it’s possible to tighten and strengthen the vaginal tissues without surgery. Here, we’ll discuss how the procedure works and the benefits that it offers as a method of vaginal rejuvenation.
How Does THERMIva® Work?
THERMIva® utilizes heat from radiofrequency, or RF, energy. The RF gently heats the vaginal tissues, which stimulates the natural process of collagen production inside the vagina, as well as in the external labial areas and the vaginal wall beneath the urethra. As additional collagen is produced, women and their partners notice that the vaginal canal feels tighter and stronger, with a more youthful appearance to boot.
THERMIva® vs. Vaginoplasty
It’s important to note that THERMIva® isn’t a replacement for vaginoplasty. For women with moderate to severe relaxation or pelvic organ prolapse, THERMIva® won’t provide the dramatic results of the vaginoplasty procedure. But, THERMIva® is an excellent option for women looking to rejuvenate the labial areas and vagina but aren’t done having children, or for those who want to avoid the risks, discomfort, and/or downtime associated with surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
The Benefits of THERMIva®
- THERMIva® improves sensation for women and their partners during sex.
- THERMIva® improves little bladder leaks.
- THERMIva® reduces the appearance of a “camel toe”.
- Without the risks and downtime of surgery, THERMIva® tightens the vaginal tissues and gives the vagina a more youthful appearance.
- The results of THERMIva® improve over time as the body continues to produce additional collagen.
- Unlike surgical vaginal rejuvenation, women can undergo THERMIva® in between births.
For more information about THERMIva®, contact the Visionary Centre for Women to schedule a consultation.